The Stare-Down ~ 6″ x 6″ oil on handcut hardboard panel
So…I’ve read that it is important to share things about yourself as an artist and a blogger…really, my life isn’t all that interesting, but if you’ve ever wondered, here are five totally useless things about me that you probably didn’t know:
- I curl my toes under when I sit. Yup, weird, eh? (Oh yeah, I’m Canadian too, can’t you tell!) I’ve done it for as long as I can remember. I have big calluses on all of my toe-knuckles…Attractive, isn’t it?
- I chew the inside of my cheek when I’m nervous, bored, thinking…well, for any reason, really. It’s a habit I’m trying really hard to break, because it makes me really ugly, but it’s not working. See! I’m chewing it right now! Sigh:(
- The sound I hate most in the world is when a musician slides their finger down the string and their nail hits it and it makes…THAT SOUND! I just got jeebed out thinking about it…(shudder)
- My most favourite snack in the world is popcorn with coconut oil and curry powder. I sometimes eat it for lunch. Yum…I think I’ll go make some. I’m hungry.
- And finally, number five…I was a total dork in school. I mean the dorky dork. No friends, chubby with inch and a half curly hair…can you say mini fro?!, and I smelled like goats…I had to milk them before school. Not a pretty picture, really.
Well, I hope that you all still like me after that brutal confessional. If you don’t, at least I hope you still like my art!
So bye until next time…when I talk about the consequences of goat milking on teenage developement…